Here Lies the blog of a typical college student, full of concerns that might seem petty in a few more years, plus some occasional fits of rage and embarrassment.
A convenient online dump for whatever comes my way. Obligatory Clique Warning: Read at your own risk. My inner thoughts and opinions suck a lot when read by anyone but me.
II. The Blogger
5tbsp of Female
10tbsp of Perversion
6 grams of Insufferable Pride
1 whole pack of Lazy Bum
7mL of Sketching Habit
2 cups of Temperamental
1 bottle of Judgemental
2 sachets of Erratic Thoughts
1 slice of Insecurity and Pessimism
5 cans of Incurable Internet Addiction
Peers mortar and pestle
Internet electric mixer
Bowl of Social Gatherings
- Put all ingredients into a bowl of Social Gatherings. Wait until a shade of Social Anxiety emerges.
- Mix Social Anxiety tinted concoction with a Family spoon and mildly crush with a Peers mortar and pestle.
- Scramble ingredients further with an Internet electric mixer. This will cause a sudden slow-down of the Academic process. Force yourself to stop after 1am.
- Heat mixture in University oven (Deadline temperature) until it shows signs of Pressure and Sleep Drepivation. This should produce either a rough texture of Control Freak or Utter Resignation.
- Leave on the bed until it cools down.
- Add a layer of freezing Indifference and Lack of Facial Emotion if desired.
- Repeat for 17 years.